Salad made with Burrata and Tomatoes
It’s a simple yet elegant salad that serves a crowd!
Preperation Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time : 15 Minutes
Calories : 243.3 kcal
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes
- Fresh Burrata(Order Here!)
- 4 cloves garlic no need to peel them
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1-2 balls of burrata cheese OR 8 ounces of small fresh mozzarella balls such as Ciliegine or a combination of both
- 2 teaspoons good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees. On a small sheet pan lined with Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, toss the tomatoes and garlic with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in oven for 15 minutes and set aside.
- Place the arugula in the bowl or on the serving platter.
- Drain the water from the burrata and add to the arugula then nestle the warm tomatoes with the mozzarella and drizzle the juice release from the tomatoes over the salad.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar then season with the kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss gently to coat if desired.
- Gently tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces and scatter over the salad and serve.
- Calories: 243.3kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15.2g
- Protein: 6.1g
- Fat: 17.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.2g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 246.4mg
- Potassium: 24.3mg
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Vitamin A: 980IU
- Vitamin C: 14.5mg
- Calcium: 148mg
- Iron: 0.8mg