A Delicious Cheese Board
How to Create a Amazing Cheese Board for your Guests
Whether it’s a super fancy cheese board with over a dozen different types of cheeses or a simple one with a smooth stilton and some cucumbers. There’s absolutely no discrimination, big or small, when it comes to a cheese board. And with these tips, you can make a killer cheese board appropriate for any occasion. Whether you have 5 guests, 20, or just yourself.
To make a delicious platter, always try to use a variety of cheeses of different textures.
- Soft: Burrata, Cherry Mozzarella, Brie, Blue Cheese, Camembert,
- Semi-Soft: Fontina, Monterey Jack, Emmental, Cheddar Mild, Cheddar Mature
- Semi-Hard: Manchego, Cranberry Gouda, Cumin Gouda, Black pepper Gouda,
- Hard: Grana Padano, Pecorino Romano
You can’t forget the accompaniments that can be used in cheese platters to give an extra finnese to your cheese platter.
- Bread/Crackers: Sourdough sticks, Sourdough cracker dibbi
- Fresh fruits: Raspberries, Tangerines, Pear, Grapes, Olives
- Dried fruits: Apricots, Figs
- Nuts: Almonds, Marcona Almonds, Cashews
- Spreads: Apricot spread, Chutney, Honey
- Garnish: Rosemary
To make a cheese board, you must try to put main items in the center of the board such as cheeses and covered it with breads, crackers, and fruits to give an amazing taste and view.