Feedback from our valuable Customer
Here is the recipe, we want to share with you!!
A Marinated Bocconcini Dish
Time: 30 Minutes
Calories: 240 kcal
- Bocconcini cheese (Order Here!)
- 1/3 cup virgin olive oil (extra-)
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano leaves (or dried thyme)
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add bocconcini and toss until bocconcini is well coated.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container overnight or at least for 4 hours. Serve at room temperature.
- Calories: 240 Kcal
- Sodium: 270mg
- Fat: 24g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g