Preperatory Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- ½ heaping cup Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Order Here!)
- ½ cup sliced Cherry Mozzarella (Order Here!)
- 10 basil leaves
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 500°F
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough.
- Top with the fresh mozzarella and cherry mozzarella cheese and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil leaves and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Credit: Margherita Pizza Recipe