Get Natural Aroma and Rich Flavor in each drop of this Cow's A2 Desi Ghee without any side effects.
# Get Great Energy, Nutrition, and Immunity Boost!
# Get Glowing Skin and Great Hair!
# Our Desi Ghee contains no additives, no preservatives, and no added colors, only wholesome goodness.
Additional Benefits of this Desi Ghee:
- One of Ayurveda's most treasured foods, Cow’s ghee has incredible nutritional and healing properties.
- Desi Ghee is a nutritional powerhouse.
Ghee is a carrier of the fat-soluble vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, D, E, and K & aids absorption of essential vitamins & minerals from other foods.
- Ghee is free of potentially unhealthy additives, preservatives, and trans fats.
- Ghee is shelf-stable and can stay fresh for up to a year.
- Key health benefits of Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene:
- It is critical for good vision.
- It plays an important role in healthy bone growth.
- It is essential for reproduction.
- It plays a role in cell division and cell growth.
- It supports the immune system.
It supports skin and hair health.
- Ghee has anti-inflammatory properties.
Ayurvedic medicine has regularly used ghee to treat burns and swelling. It contains large quantities of butyrate, a fatty acid that has been linked to an immune system response that soothes inflammation. The substance also has anti-viral properties and contributes to a healthy digestive system by helping heal and repair the stomach lining. This can be particularly valuable for individuals with intestinal disorders like Crohn’s disease.
- Ghee contains heart-healthy fats.
While ghee has a high concentration of fat, it’s high in mono-unsaturated Omega-3s. These are the same fatty acids found in foods like salmon that have been discovered to promote a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. A study conducted on men in a rural area of India found that those who consumed larger quantities of ghee had a lower incidence of coronary heart disease and reduced levels of serum cholesterol.
- Positive Food
Ghee attracts toxic elements in the body and helps in cleansing the body of harmful stuff. Regular consumption of ghee leads to a reduction in stress and anxiety levels
- Weight Loss
Ghee revs up the body’s metabolism making it an ideal medium for weight loss. Consumption of ghee makes it burn the other fats in the body and thus cause weight loss.
- Decreases Glycaemic Index
Applying ghee on chapattis brings down the glycaemic index of the chapatti by some amount, in addition to making it more moist and digestible.